The first one is the mistake that I tried to fix. It felted too long. So I ripped out the bottom stitches and put in a zipper. I put in a pretty black liner that is sewn across the middle. Fold it in half and now I have a purse with two separate openings. There's a teeny bonus pocket inside, too. And a snap to hold it all together.
The next one is a simpler purse with a brown liner. And a woodsy button on the top. Some of you may notice that I caved and bought new buttons for both purses instead of using the ones from the last blog.
I just started a new project, too. If you make a market bag with yarn bought from Loops and Links in De Pere, she'll give you 5% off every time you use it. I couldn't find a loom-knit pattern that was for me so I'm winging this one. I'll try to write it all down so I can share the pattern if it works out.
The baby robins under our deck say bye-bye-birdie til next time. (More photos of them)