Brenda over at Loom Lore recently honored me with a super-sweet award! She posted The Kreativ Blogger award on my Maniac Legwarmer pattern.
The obligations of this award are to hop in the air seven times, eat seven yummy grapes, give seven squeeze-y hugs, list seven things I love and then pass it on to another seven bloggers. OK, the first few things might just be me.
1. My sweet husband who supports but still pushes me to try new things (and video games) — AND who will be the unsuspecting recipient of the seven hugs
2. My family who are always there for me during highs, lows and in-betweens
3. Mr. Mitzy, my bunny baby who I know only scratches me with equal love
4. Friends who just "get" me, even when I don't get myself
5. Our awesome house that gave me a crafty sanctuary
6. Almost all things cheesy — I am a Wisconsin gal
7. SOCK!! (and other loom-knitting fun of course)
Seven blogs that brighten my day (in no particular order)
1. Disapproving Rabbits ... LOL-worthy captions!
2. I'm crocheting to keep from smoking ... I enjoyed seeing how her felted pencil cups progressed and — fish afghan!!
3. Polka Dot Cottage ... Fun-to-read snippets of life from a mega-talented crafty gal
4. Dillfrog Noise ... Music to fill my days at home (it has an RSS feed so I consider it a blog :-P) and it's like husband "Plat" is right in the room with me!
5. Knitting Without Needles ... lots of loom-knitting fun and sweater patterns that are on my to-do list
6. Confessions of a Craft Junkie ... her recent charity efforts are inspiring
7. Gettin' It Pegged ... Bethany's booties are the cutest pattern I've seen and can't wait to try them someday!
Thanks again and check these blogs out. Reading their posts everyday keeps me on my toes to update my blog, too!
TWiP: This and That
3 days ago