So I took on my first-ever music video for a song by The Cow Exchange aka The Singing Answerman aka Plat aka my husband. The song "Getting over being scared by bugs?" and lyrics are on his FAWM page.
Lessons learned that you can skip if you just want to see the video
1. Drawing literal illustrations of bugs is fun, fun, fun!
2. Making a motion tween in CS3 compared to CS4 is almost completely different.
3. Creating an interesting frame-by-frame without tweens is kinda hard.
4. Tweens are the awesome.
5. Quicktime export is not my friend. Remnants, be gone!
6. The video was Plat-approved, which was super-nice because while he's not a harsh critic, he's a legit critic nonetheless. It was his song afterall. His enthusiasm made me all sorts of happy. And this isn't really lesson but I'm leaving it the list anyway so :-P.
Sooooo if you want a jitterbug, bugaboo and a Volkswagen logo dancing in your head, check out the video.
Check your speaker volume first and clicky!
Jitterbug star from music video "Getting over being scared of bugs?"
To round out this blog post just a bit more, I also took some time to update my animation of the Loops and Links sheep. Now she hops a little more smoothly with the aid of motion tweens.
So I had Flash to distract me from crafts. And I had the new bunny to distract me from Flash. And knitting the neverending second legwarmer distracting me from the bunny ... so really it was a big busy circle this week. But really ... who can ignore the sweet, innocent face of Mr. Mitzy who is probably secretly plotting how to chew up all plastic in the room?